Ridge Racer includes the following features:
* A PSP installment in Namco's long-running racing series
* The launch title for the platform offers single race, world
tour, multiplayer and options gaming
* Time attack lets you select a course and race against a ghost
car in order to beat your times
* Single race takes place against twelve other racers
* Options lets you customize settings and play through a few mini games (such as Rally X) and access an "AV Theatre" where you can watch replay style races with the computer as the driver
* PSP Ridge Racer World Tour is the main mode of focus for the single player Ridge Racers experience - and it is detailed
* Choose from a number of pre-set tours that take you through multiple race sessions set on different tracks
* With the ability to generate a tour randomly
* Races are set up like other race games, with each race held separately
* You'll need to be focused to win!
Of course you can't play this game yet, and you won't be playing it anytime soon on a burnt umd disc (as sony has already said they wont be releasing burners for these). However maybe it will give you an idea of what PSP games are like, and just what is hidden on those little discs :) Hopefully it will give psp developers a chance to look into the files etc used on a UMD. Knowing what files are present and where in the filepath they can be found may help with loading of 'driver' files etc from disc. (Hint: UMDs use an iso9660 based filesystem, so this image file can be opened in any iso image browser such as isobuster to look at, extract and generally play with the files within. It could also be burnt to a dvd to let u access the files on your computer such as in windows explorer) LEGENDS MAY SLEEP, BUT THEY NEVER DIE!!
Do you want to become part of the world famous console group?
We are currently looking for talented people to join our ranks!
If you can help in any of the following areas dont hesitate to
We are looking for suppliers of:
- Sony Playstation 2 Games
- Microsoft XBox Games
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance Games
Or people who work in/for/at:
- Computer Shops
- Electronics Boutique & similar in (USA/Germany/U.K./France etc..)
.. or if you KNOW people that work for such a company
Also we are looking for:
- People who are able to crack console games protection-schemes
on Sony Playstation 2 and Microsoft XBox.
- People who are able to make trainers or hack codes for trainers
before they are available on the net for Sony Playstation 2.
- People who can do tools for Windows and Linux to support our
DVD ripping team with custom made software. No matter which
programming language (C/C++,Delphi,Java,ASM etc..).
We *DONT* need couriers and sites, so please dont apply for this
Archer Maclean's Mercury USA NONEEDPDX nfo
NFL Street 2 Unleashed USA NONEEDPDX nfo
Spider-Man 2 USA PGS nfo
Namco Museum Japan NONEEDPDX nfo
=NUKE= Minna no Golf Portable - Coca-Cola SE Japan Caravan nfo
Kotoba no Puzzle - Mojipittan Daijiten Japan NONEEDPDX nfo
Tales of Eternia Japan Caravan nfo
World Tour Soccer USA NONEEDPDX nfo
NBA Street Showdown USA LIGHTFORCE nfo
Metal Gear Acid USA LIGHTFORCE nfo
Rengoku - The Tower of Purgatory USA TEMP nfo
Puyo Puyo Fever Japan PSP nfo
Shutokou Battle - Zone of Control Japan DMU nfo
Kollon Japan DUO nfo
FIFA Soccer USA YERSiNiA nfo
MVP Baseball USA YERSiNiA nfo